Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yippie! Makan-ing AGAIN!!!



Going to Melaka for a short trip this coming weekend!!!
Already listed down a list of MUST EAT FOOD:

- Chicken Rice Ball
- Cendol
-Nyonya Food
- Popiah
- Satay Celup
- Pineapple Tarts
- Pork Satay

and many more local delights!!!

Gonna stuff ourself crazily as we already plan to eat Satay Celup as our supper after the Nyonya dinner at Aunty Lee's place. But the first thing to eat after arriving there will be ----> CHICKEN RICE BALL
Then cendol the next as dessert..hohoho....

As for the next day breakfast, hasn't discuss with the rest yet.
Will let them see the "Food Guide" then only decide...hehehe

I will try my best not to forget to snap the food pics..but usually I only remember I should take pics after the food is almost finishing....^^

So after this trip, I think the next destination should be Heng Wei's hometown!!!
I want to eat FRESH & CHEAP SEAFOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: