Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blurp!

- I bought an authentic medium size LongChamp bag with just 1/3 of the retail price in KL's LongChamp shop!



- I have been gaining weight these few months! Sighhhhhh....

- I tried to cut down on carbo stuffs but it doesn't really working though!

- Currently I'm watching Burning Flame 3 and Little Nyonya every night.

- I have finished reading a few books recently..."Tuesdays with Morrie" & "For One More Day" by Mitch Albom as well as "Thanks for the Memories" & "Where Rainbow Ends" by Cecilia Ahern.
"Tuesdays with Morrie" is really a nice book! You will really get to learn some life lessons by reading through it.

- I think the Korean Seafood Pancake by Top Spice @ Bandar Puteri Puchong is so far the nicest among the rest that I have eaten so far :)




No comments: