Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pre X'mas Dinner @ izzy's NorthPoint









We had our Pre X'mas Dinner last Friday (15/12/2006) at this new bistro+ bar restaurant "izzy's" which is located at NorthPoint, Mid Valley. Our dinner menu is based on Buffet style, which starts from appetisers to desserts. The place is quite cosy and comfortable, but a bit cold as it was raining that nite. However, I think it gave me a similar feel which I was in Prawn Farm, NZ. As the deco there are mostly wooden style. There's a very beautiful X'mas tree in the restaurant too!! Oh, really give us a great X'mas *hehe* All the food is super yummy!!! What I love the most will be Caesar's Salad (it goes well with porch egg!!), Steak Pie and the Mash Potatoes! Steak Pie is really delicious, crunchy yet full of beef and carrots chunks! As for the desserts, we had French Chocolate Brownies and Banana Pudding!! Woah, it was really a great dinner. I preferred the brownies more than the pudding, coz brownies goes well with ice cream! Reminds me the brownies we had in chillis, super yummy!! The food that I don't really enjoy will be the chilli mussels and grilled chicken pasta, I don't like the spicy taste of it, still prefer cheesy style rather than spicy flavour!


No comments: