Friday, October 5, 2007

Buffet Dinner @ Paya Serai, PJ Hilton

It was a Buka Puasa Buffet Dinner organised by my company.
Arrived there at 6.30pm, but you can see the crowd for the dinner...sien to see so many people...

Really a lots of people when it started where everyone was walking and busying getting food.
Varieties of food available there but mostly is those Malay food like rendang, Ikan bakar, different types of curries which I don't even know how to differentiate them. Snack food like Apung balik and varieties of kuih muih.

Desserts are just so-so only. Badly Disappointed!!!
What I enjoyed the most will be the fresh oysters!!!
And something like the Kebab Meat which goes well with the Tomato Rice, that's really yummy.

Didn't get to take any pics of the food as there were so many people lining up, blocking my view!!! But I did take pics on me enjoying the food!! haha!!

Heard that it costs RM 100 per person, don't think the food is value with that kind of money!
I still prefer Japanese buffet!!! =P





*Fresh Oyster*




*This cake is solely for the purpose of taking this pic only*




* My hair looks so straight here!!! Just like after rebonding!!! =P*

No comments: