Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy till End Nov

The Bad Side:

I have been very busy with the followings:

(1) Assignment from my class of Media Planning & Strategy (Due Date: 28/11)
---> 80% completed !!!

(2) Media Planning & Strategy Exam on 27/11
---> didn't touch at all!!! =_='

(3) Conducting 1 Beginner Class & 1 Basic Class of the training (20/11 & 22/11)
---> 70% completed for the outlines of the training


I foresee that I'll not be able to update my blog till I finish the list above, I haven't start to do any revision for my exam on next Tuesday!!!

Praying hard so that I WILL NOT GET MANY CALLS from the clients this coming week.
They
SHOULD BE IN HOLIDAYS now!!! I don't want to receive any COMPLICATED QUERY from them this week!!! can or not??


The Good Side:

Mama got me Majolica Majorca mascara from Japan!!! I have the full sets now!! From the base, volume and also the long lash!!! hohoho!!! ^.^

But I just opened "Kiss Me" mascara to use recently, will not be able to try on Majolica till I finish my "Kiss Me"! I shall be having a collection of mascara very soon!!!

No comments: