Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sushi Zen @ The Gardens

Was shopping with mum in Gardens last week, and since I'm craving for Japanese food for dinner, ended up we ate at Sushi Zen for a quick dinner. We ordered a Tenjyu (RM15.90), which is rice topped with Assorted Tempura, Sukiyaki Udon (RM 18.90) and Minced Raw Tuna Sushi (Rm4.90).

Surprisingly with this kind of price for the Sukiyaki Udon, it comes with generous slices of beef and other ingredients like veges, tofu & egg. The soup tasted very nice too! And they do serve the "sweet soy sauce" for sushi which I love to eat my Sushi with Sweet Soy Sauce mix with wasabi!!





*Sukiyaki Udon*




*Tenjyu*

I hope they'll maintain their food quality during my next visit, as I found out that most of the new restaurants only served the best food during the period of their new opening. Sigh.......


No comments: