Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a Busy month ahead!!!

June will be such a busy month for me!

(1) Launching of new version of "A"

(2) Test out the sofware

(3) Prepare for training on new features

(4) Clients visitation

(5) Installing software for clients ...sigh...I hate to do this =(

It's also a happening month too.

I'm going to Kuantan for a weekend trip this Friday, as James & Tai Yee are back from Australia.
So definitely a trip to beach for them.
Ying & Yvonne's birthday celebration in Mid-June.
Yet to decide where to have it, all of them sure ask me where to go.
As they said I'm always the person-in-charge for all of the makan & gathering stuffs.
I wanna eat home-cook steamboat!!! The one that we had in Ying' house last time, it was so nice!!
Why not have it in Bryan's house this time?
Pot-luck steamboat style, save money and can get good quality food!!!!hahaha!!!
But have to ask the main actor & actress first.

Then must remind Kit to book Super Hotel Ikebukuro on 1st of June.
The hotel is always fully book! Better book it on the 1st day when it opens for reservation.
By the way, I'm glad that we managed to get Super Hotel Namba/Nipponbashi in Osaka!!!
The area is good in terms of location, shopping, eating and many other things too!!
Price is cheap too, 3080 yen per person per night, which is around RM 95 inclusive of breakfast.
Even though heard that the room is way too small, but who cares, as we'll be spending time outside instead of staying in the room.

Hope to meet up with Mikoto, Naomi & Fumika when I'm there.
It has been a really long time since the last time we met, where we were in the student exchange thingy.

Blog updates on the Bangkok trip will be delayed for a while.
Please bear with me!

Ok, got to catch my beauty sleep now!
Gonna have XXX training tomorrow....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm really looking forward for the J-trip!!!





No comments: