Friday, July 18, 2008

Clearing Shits

Crappy about WORK.



Actually I should foresee this after the launch of v 7.2.
As some of the special clients will be getting v 7.3 instead v 7.2.
Why?
Because there's a major bug in v 7.2 for the package that they are subscribing.

In order to launch v 7.3, we'll need to do a thorough testing beforehand.
Testing Again!!! @_@
Follow up will be the training for the clients, I think I have to arrange 4 classes for my side.

Then the stupid one and only satellite provider in Malaysia required special workshop to guide their team members.
I have to arrange a class for that.
How come they can be doing channel sales but do not really know how do panel homes work?
They can directly know how to fly without learning how to walk first huh!?

我很討厭來自印度的煤炭. 偏偏這一行就會有遇到很多!

還有就是,那些政治人物可以不要這麼吵嗎?
政局動蕩,馬幣下跌,我的shopping plan 泡湯了嗎?
我只換了住宿,交通和伙食費...零用錢可是一點都還沒換.


I hope I'll be able to clear all the shits before the trip.





No comments: