Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Workstation

Gonna shift my workstation again very soon!
The second time in this company!
And I'm going to sit near the ENTRANCE!!
Hearing the "BEEP", "BANG" sounds of the door everyday!!
Fortunately or not my big boss let us decide the sitting, partition of the new workstation.
I told him I DO NOT WANT to see anyone who pass by my side, so I'll be having 4 1/2' feet partition, the same as my old workstation now. As they proposed to have 3 1/2' feet previously!!
Siao!! I totally object that of course!!

And I'll request them to adjust the "BEEP" sound of the entrance to as low as possible.
It's so IRRITATING!!
Imagining you're in the midst of running and doing a report, but suddenly the "BEEP" chops of everything!!

Another thing that I'll need to cope with.
My big boss like to smoke at his own room!
For those who sit nearby his room like me, will definitely get to smell the 2nd-hand smoke!!
Gosh, I'll raise this issue with him very soon for the sake of my health!!!


No comments: