Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Summary for past weekend

It has been sometime since my last post.
Here will be the summary of what I did during the past weekend!


06/03/2009 (Friday)

Went for a drink after work in Tavern @ GAB.
It's the in-house pub in Guinness.
So we get to enjoy free flow of beers which Guinness has.
Millons Thanks to Ying for organizing this drinking session, as she needs to register us 1 month in advance.
As you know, a lot of people will grab for free thingy especially during economy crisis!





Mom told me she got me a Fendi bag that night!


I think it's good to go with a simple T + Jeans + High Heel =)
I have been controlling my spending these few months.
All gearing up for the trip to Bangkok! woohoo~


07/03/2009 (Sat)

Tumpang Lu Yee & her brother's car to Klang as her brother wanna discussed his future career thingy with Jet. We went to have Bak Kut Teh, Fried Chicken & Yoyo Ice.
Weight gaining session again!

08/03/2009 (Sun)

Went to the old flat with grandma and mum to see how is it after the renovation.
And I saw this insect with a caterpillar.
I thought it was an insect with a small piece of green leaf till my cousin pointed out to me that it was not a piece of green leaf but it's a Caterpillar!
Amazing! It's like watching the live telecast of Discovery Channel!




Later that night we went to have our dinner @ Old Klang Road.
No wonder everytime pass by also so many diners, it's so cheap to eat there!
We have ordered Steam Fish Head, Bak Kut Teh (1 person), You Char Koey & Tofu.
All in only RM 30+.






09/03/2009 (Mon)

Yes, it's a Public Holiday today!
I slept till 1pm++...
Went to grandma's house for dinner and the next door aunty has cooked us Curry Laksa!
Yummy!



No comments: