Monday, December 3, 2007

Book Fair @ The Mines

This is really an old post!!!
There was this Chinese Book Fair at The Mines during the start of the school holidays.
I went there on the 2nd day with my cousin as she was looking for some books.
Well, I should say this was more like a makan trip for me instead of exploring the books
As I ate 2 ice creams & 1 "Tea Egg" at the fair.
The Mango ice cream was not nice at all, even though it claimed that it was made with 100% Fruit Juice. The texture was not smooth enough.
But for the Ocha (Green Tea) ice cream, surprisingly it tasted very nice!
I like the Ocha flavour, and the ice cream cone is so fresh, very crunchy!!!
Yum!! Yum!!
I did eat "Tea Egg" before in this kind of book fair and most of them are tasteless...
However, this is the very First time I ate "Tea Egg" which is so nice!!!
Especially the egg yolk, it's full of the flavour!!
Mum did try to cook "Tea Egg" but even though we boiled the eggs in the soup for quite a long time, the eggs are still tasteless....sigh...

Some pics from the book fair:




*Saw this lady which is very famous in doing hair styling in the "Ladies First" programme at the fair*







*Cute Beijing Olympic mascot*









*very big Pooh Bear*

No comments: