Monday, December 3, 2007

Shopping Spree!!!

It's Y.E.S and this is the time we girls going out to shop crazily!!!
Went to Mid Valley yesterday, early in the morning, that's the time when you can easily get a parking. If not, you'll have to go round and round in the carpark for don't know how long, unless luck is by your side.

After spending a whole day there, I got myself a sweet yellow dress from Urban & Co, a pair of lovely sandals with ankle-straps from Lewre and another simple pair of sandals just for wearing in the office. A very satisfying shopping spree with the girls as they're always my best shopping partners!!!

I did order some clothes from Sisonne and already received it last Friday.
The Tic-Tac tee is nice, good quality with stretchable material.
But for the purple mini dress, it has some weird smell on it, I suspect it should be the smell of the coloring. So I have to soak it longer and even sprayed perfume on it to get rid of the weirdo smell.

Gonna uploads the pics soon...
Got to go now...tadda!!!

*EDITED with PICS*



*Sweet lovely yellow dress from Urban & Co*





*Lewre sandals with ankle-straps*





*The bling-bling diamonds*





*Blue Tic-Tac Tee that I got from Sisonne*





*Juicy Contour Black Jacket*





*Very fitting & comfortable plus it's a steal!!!*




*Kiehl's Lipbalm & Mask*




*Snacks from Ozzie - Tim-Tam & A.O Bars, thanks to Howie!!!*


So this will be my shopping spree Part 1 for Y.E.S




*Last class of lecture!!!*

No comments: