Friday, December 28, 2007

International House of Pancakes

Since we didn't know which restaurant to choose from as there're lots of new eateries in the new wing of Sunway Pyramid. After a long walk, we ended up to have our lunch at the International House of Pancake as the guys were really hungry!!!

While we were browsing through the menu, we were so happy to find out that their set meal is so cheap! Only RM 15 and it comes with a drink. So, all of us ordered different sets to try out since a set comes with spaghetti, fried chicken, salad and toast sandwiches!

But I made a mistake in choosing my set!!! As it took about 30 minutes to arrive whereas the others were already enjoying their sets!
At first the waitress told us we need to wait around 15 minutes for the food, but I don't know why my set took so long!
When we checked with the waitress for the second time, she told us she couldn't do anything as she already informed the kitchen staffs to prepare it. And the most hilarious part was whereby she told us she will be scolded by her boss if she keeps on reminding the kitchen staffs about my order!
Then how about me?! I'm the customer and I have the right to know when will my food be ready and how come it took them ages to prepare it??
Anyway, our mood was good that day, so we didn't complain again.
But the reason she gave me is really way too over!

When my set arrived, I was glad to see that it was at least better than Hot Roasted Chicken set that a brilliant person ordered!



*Hot Roasted Chicken Set*



* Combo Set which I waited for so long but was disappointing! *



*Spaghetti & Sandwiches set*



*The sandwich is nice*

Anyhow, when I bite on the fried chicken, oh my god, they marinated it with pure salt only I guess, it was superb salty!!!The spaghetti and taco were just so-so, I didn't finish the whole set, as it was really not to my liking.

Well, even though the set meal is cheap, it was disappointing...
Probably will give a try on the pancakes or waffles next time, as they have varieties of choices on that! I hope it won't be tasted as bad as the set meals!

No comments: