Monday, July 9, 2007

Cosmetics I got in Taiwan & Bangkok



*Kiss Me Mascara & Lashuva Lipgloss*

Mum bought me a few cosmetics stuffs from her Taiwan Trip...
Kiss Me mascara, Laschuva Lipgloss & Biore make-up remover.
I like Kiss Me mascara the most!!! It's really good as compared to the previous few I used before. It's lasting and won't caused black-eye circle around me after applying it for a whole day.
And if I'm not mistaken, I think it costs not more than RM 35, economical & good quality!! ^_^
The other 2 things I haven't open and use yet, will update the reviews once I use them.



*Lashuva Lipgloss*



*Tiffa Eyeshadow*

Tiffa eyeshadow was the only cosmetic I bought in Bangkok. I think it's around RM 30.
It's really *bling Bling* but I still prefer MAC pigments!!!
Regretted that I didn't buy the NARS Blusher there!!!
Shall grab it when I'm there one day ^.^

No comments: