Monday, July 9, 2007

Pesto!!!

It has been a long time I didn't update my blog~~~ =(
This was the Pesto Spaghetti I did last week...Well, I think I put too much parsley & garlic, the smell is too strong though...and a little bit dry...
Does anyone here have a nice,easy + yummy recipe for pesto sauce??
My aunt told me the pesto sauce she's use to eat in Aus is made of basil..probably I should try basil leaves...




* The ingredients - Garlic, Olive Oil, Parsley, Pine Nuts, Black Pepper *




* Pine Nuts - It's so yummy ^_^ *




* Pesto Spaghetti + Salad *





* Homemade Garden Salad *

But the salad was extreamly delicious!!!
I think I had gained weight recently, *_*.........
But it's hard to control not eating too much as there's lots of yummy food around me which make me hard to resist the temptation!!!


No comments: