Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh My God!!!

The month July is ending soon...
And I foresee that:
Ahhhhhh...the whole month of Aug will be a SUPER BUSY month to ME!!!!!
It's all about the never ending training to clients AGAIN!!!
I know it's part of my job scope to conduct the training for clients, but I just feel that this kinda of training is really NEVER ENDING!!!

Don't know since when (probably since I joined this company), my life become so fully schedule with different kind of things. Giving training, attending functions, visiting clients, learning new modules of the software........gosh, really a lots of stuffs!!!

Well, really feel that I have been learning a lot since joining this company.
Sometimes, I really think that it's really unexpected that I'm in the research line nowadays.
Dealing with figures everyday, never thought that I'm involving in research line.

I hope August will pass smoothly with all the trainings to clients.

Some of those clients are really pissing me off during the last training, especially the one that thought that they are very super VIP. Making everyone even those without the basic knowledge as user is DEFINITELY NOT A BRILLIANT IDEA as he thought!!!
You really feel vomid blood facing them!!!
Ok, I know it's part of my job scope, I just wannna blow it out...

Don't wanna think so much about the training next month...
I'm looking forward for Eddy + Lu Yee's birthday on Saturday @ Momo-ya, Centrepoint.
We gonna eat Japanese buffet dinner!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Wanna get tempura, sushi, teriayaki chicken and also OCHA ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will have a food entree on that later!!!

Wish me GOOD LUCK in all the coming trainings!!!!!!!!!!
I really do need your encouragement!!!









No comments: