Thursday, July 26, 2007

Excursion to Bukit Tinggi

Went to Bukit Tinggi with cousin, aunt & aunt's friend from BKK, Yee last Saturday.





* with Yee*


Before going there, we went to have Dim Sum @ Ah Yat's restaurant as they was having 50% discount for Dim Sum. But the quality is not as nice as last time, smaller portion and just so-so only. But the Har Gao & Siew Mai are still not bad, fresh and nice, not like Tai Thong whereby they put basically only MSG in the Dim Sum.

After Dim Sum, we started our journey to Bukit Tinggi, only took us 1 hour + to reach there.


*Here I am in Bukit Tinggi*

After check-in, we walk around the area and went to visit the Japanese Garden as well as the Botanical Garden. I like Japanese Garden, very calm and relaxing walking around there.
The air was extremely fresh at the garden, a lots of fish there too!!


*Japanese Garden*


*A big green ball*



*resting at the small Japanese hut*

After visiting the gardens, we were hungry already as we were walking up and down in the gardens.

There're a few restaurant located inside Bukit Tinggi Resort. After a few rounds of observing what they serve, we decided to eat at this restaurant which is serving Pizza & Spaghetti.


*Hot Chocolate*



*Caesar Salad*

The pics of the food looks nice but taste so-so only.
However, as we were darn hungry, so we finished the food once it arrived.. ^0^


*Mixed Seafood Spaghetti*



*Mixed Seafood Pizza & Chips*

Basically, I think Bukit Tinggi is not much things to do over there.
Just non-stop camwhoring. One thing which is fun to me is whereby feeding the fishes and swans!!! But the swans are so arrogant, don't even come near us when we were feeding...


*Really enjoying feeding the fish*


*Me,Ling & Lai Yee*


*Time for B*O*W*L*I*N*G*

For the next day after check-out, we went to Ampang Han-Woo-Ri to have Korean BBQ!!


*I like all of them*

This was the first time I had lunch there as usually we go there for dinner.
And I found out that they served a lots of side dishes during the lunch as compared to dinner.
They even offered us a fried pancake as side dishes. So good!!


*BBQ pork*

However, don't know why this time after finished eating there, I felt that they seemed to put a lots of MSG. It wasn't like that last time.
Anyway, this lunch is considered cheap I think, RM 98 for 4 of us.
We ordered 2 different kinda of BBQ pork, 1 Kimchi Stew & 1 Bibimbap.
I like the varieties of side dishes that they served, really enjoying eating them!!

After lunch, we did shop a while in a nearby Korean Convenient Store.
And I bought a few Korean snacks and biscuits to try out.
Guess what, I also buy a packet of frozen korean rice cakes, I wanna eat 辣炒年糕!!! craving for that!!! Gonna cook on this Sunday! =)


*Snacks & Sweets, my favourites ^_^*




















No comments: